Vitalpilze / Heilpilze Forum - Gesundheit & Krankheiten

Therapie Erfolge mit Vitalpilzen, Studien, Erfahrungen mit Vitalpilzen / Heilpilzen, Informationen über verschiedene Vitalpilze.
Dies ist keine offizielle DXN Webseite und dient nur zum Informationsaustausch.

LoginAnmeldenNeueste BilderStartseiteVitalpilze Shop
Neueste Themen
Haben Vitalpilze Nebenwirkungen?
Angstzustände, welche natürlichen Heilmittel nehmen ?
Vitalpilze Pulver oder Extrakt?
Pap3-Befund..
Elektromobil kaufen
Pflege-Agenturen
von Andone
von Snip
von Snip
von Rebel
von Rebel
von Snip
Di 22 Okt 2019 - 23:26
Fr 18 Okt 2019 - 15:57
Fr 18 Okt 2019 - 15:55
Fr 18 Okt 2019 - 15:45
Mi 19 Jun 2019 - 10:58
Fr 24 Mai 2019 - 18:58

Lupus / Rheuma / Sklerodermie / Polymyositis - Doktor empfiehlt Ganoderma!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Vitalpilz
Vitalpilze - Experte
Vitalpilze - Experte
Vitalpilz

Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 377

Lupus / Rheuma / Sklerodermie / Polymyositis - Doktor empfiehlt Ganoderma! Empty
BeitragThema: Lupus / Rheuma / Sklerodermie / Polymyositis - Doktor empfiehlt Ganoderma!   Lupus / Rheuma / Sklerodermie / Polymyositis - Doktor empfiehlt Ganoderma! EmptyMi 23 Apr 2014 - 22:56

Ich habe in einem englischen Blog gelesen, wie eine Mutter über ihre Autoimmunkrankheit, welche an Lupus, RHeuma, Sklerodermie & Polymyositis (Muskelkrankheit) schrieb und sein Arzt ihr empfahl Ganoderma einzunehmen, mit sehr tollem Erfolg, Verbesserungen bei der Haut, Nierenwerte, Blutwerte, sogar allgemeiner Zustand verbesserte sich deutlich, obwohl das Immunsystem gestört ist, beginnt Ganoderma langsam mit der Wiederherstellung der Gesundheit.
Man sieht in seinem Beitrag wie glücklich er einfach mit Ganoderma ist, da es ihm so gut tut und er anderen Rheumapatienten helfen möchte.

Sogar nach 3 Jahren konnte sie ihre Medikation mit Prednisolon (Kortison) verringern und mit Ganoderma eine neue Lebensqualität erreichen, was vorher unmöglich war, trotz vieler Medikationen ärztlicher Seite, die aber um einiges nun verringert werden konnte, dank Ganoderma.

Hier der Beitrag:

Zitat :
Today I had my regular visit with my rheumatologist (every 6 weeks now instead of every4 weeks!). We went over the usual: he checked the skin on my face, my hands, we checked my muscle weakness, we talked about my fatigue.

I showed my rheumatologist how my classic lupus/scleroderma hands had totally changed. He was impressed. There is still some swelling but my cuticles are almost completely healed. He felt that the skin on my cheeks were almost NORMAL! He said that I’m stronger (yes, I can tell!). I showed him all the new hair that I’ve grown, and how strong and long my nails are. I’ve never had nails like this except when I was pregnant with my sons back in 96 and 99.

But most of all, he’s thrilled with my bloodwork. ALL of my liver functions are completely normal now. My CPK (the muscle enzyme that was up to 3500 last summer – indicator of the polymyositis) is 47! It’s been 43-47 for several weeks now! My white blood cell count was a little low, so he LOWERED MY IMMUNE-SUPPRESSIVE MEDS!! That’s the azathioprine/imuran.

So, now I’m down to 10 mg/dy of prednisone (down from 60) and we started to lower my azathioprine. Oh! And even better, my other doctor last week lowered my warfarin (coumadin) because my blood is thinner!

Hmm, the coincidences here of the ganoderma helping to balance the immune system, helping to naturally prevent coagulation in my blood, being reflected in my bloodwork… Well, you be the judge.

I told my doctor that I felt that things really started to turn around for me when I started the ganoderma. BTW, I told him back in February when I started it, and he OK’d it. Anyway, today he said that clearly the ganoderma/reishi/lingzhi was doing great things for me and to continue taking it!

We talked about how this might help other patients with auto-immune disorders like my lupus/scleroderma/polymyositis. He said that he can’t recommend it to people, but that he certainly can tell them about my experience and tell them how to go look it up, and where to get it.

Wow. Think of all the people with all these devastating illnesses that just MIGHT get better from this herb. All these people whose lives might be changed, who might be able to stop living with pain, who might regain the energy to PLAY WITH THEIR CHILDREN AGAIN. Wow.

Blessings to all of you. Thank you for following my blog. Thank you Dave Tupica for bringing ganoderma lucidum to me. My life is so much better. I am so glad to be here, and so glad to be so glad.

3 Years later:

Zitat :
I was introduced to the organic Ganoderma Lucidum products three years ago now. I was wheelchair bound, struggling to recover from an onset of 4 different autoimmune disorders – lupus, scleroderma, polymyositis, mixed connective tissue disease. I had lost my voice, my body – and still had 3 young children to raise.

Fast forward!! I rarely use my chair anymore (except for long walks). I have drastically reduced – if not eliminated – several of my medications. I have lost 30 pounds in the last 6 months. All Ganoderma related? Hard to say. All I know is that when I don’t take or drink my ganoderma reguarly, I can literally feel it in my bones (well, my joints).

Quelle: http://theshroomlife.wordpress.com
Nach oben Nach unten

Lupus / Rheuma / Sklerodermie / Polymyositis - Doktor empfiehlt Ganoderma!
Seite 1 von 1